Sic Sense & OttoBots found their way back to Crown City Radio on episode #8. Special guest Laker Dan was in the house to give his perspective on the NBA lockout. As always, XL Middleton & Donna B. were live as DJ Jonimal continued to spin the best in rare & unreleased funk, soul, and hip hop music.
Intro – Sic Sense ponders what it would be like if his parents had named him “Friday.”
1. Chromeo – Woman Friend
2. Cecil Parker – I’ve Been Missing Your Lovin’
3. Bad Azz – Krazy Pt. 2
Break – Laker Dan joins CCR to discuss the NBA lockout. Also discussed – Terrorists of every ethnicity, reminiscing on the Taco Snak.
4. Betty Davis – Shoo-B-Doop And Cop Him
5. Black West – 210
6. Daz Dillinger – In My Neighborhood
Break – What is the connection between Shakespeare and 90′s West Coast rap? Nic @ Nite 2 wrap-up. OttoBots poses the question: Who said “Cowabunga” first: Bart Simpson or the Ninja Turtles?
7. Charles Bradley – Why Is It So Hard
8. Chocolate Milk – Say Wont’cha
9. Devin The Dude – Do What Ya Wanna Do
Break – 5 Shots: 5 Annoying Types Of Homies. CCR talks about soccer and why Americans aren’t as into it as the rest of the world.
10. Domino – Tales From The Hood